Leaders of Leaders (LoL Africa ) is a bespoke remote leadership fellowship designed to equip young African dreamers, and doers with hands-on leadership skills to lead change in their communities. This is a for youth-by youth/ young at heart program targeted at aspiring leaders, activists, and impact entrepreneurs across Africa.
At Leaders of Leaders (LoL Africa), we offer a coveted opportunity to be among the select group of 20 young African leaders to be chosen this year across Africa. Our program stands out by providing comprehensive leadership training and support, coupled with a unique platform to connect with global changemakers for mentorship and guidance. Acquire the essential skills and knowledge needed to drive impactful change in your community. Join us on this transformative journey and become one of the influential leaders shaping Africa’s future, making a real difference.
Organizer: LOL Africa
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: 30th of July, 2023
The program is open to young leader who are:
Between the ages of 18 and 27 by the time of the application
Available to attend the virtual training and carry out the follow-up community project
Committed to leading change in your community
Proficient in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Be available to attend the virtual training and carry out the follow-up community
- This is a virtual fellowship, and we advise young people to have access to internet to be able to complete the fellowship.
- Acquire practical lifelong skills in leadership, project management, and social innovation
- Access to personalized mentorship
- Opportunity to launch your career as a sustainable development advocate
- Join a community of Africa’s young changemakers
- Be given a certificate of participation and a recommendation letter to help them with future applications.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.