Mastercard is looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for data-driven consulting, to join them and take a leading role in shaping the growth of their team. As an Associate Consultant Intern, you will collaborate with exceptional colleagues to help some of the world’s biggest brands answer their most challenging strategic questions. Working with technology and data, you will gain broad exposure to a range of industries, including financial services, retail, restaurants, hospitality and more.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: Not Stated
What you will Gain
As an Associate Consultant Intern, you will:
• Work on small teams to solve our clients’ most challenging strategic problems
• Participate in volunteer and team building experiences
• Exposure to our the leadership team through networking sessions and speaker series
• Begin to build relationships with clients to understand their business needs, seek strategic solutions and guide impactful decisions
• Grow by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team.
• Have an opportunity for meaningful contributions
• Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management
- Undergraduate or master’s degree student with a graduation date between Dec -2022 to Aug-2023,planning to complete NYSC by mid-fall 2024
- Outstanding record of academic achievement with a USA equivalent 3.0 GPA or UK equivalent 2:1
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing in English
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.