AI skills represent the third-highest priority for companies’ training strategies, right alongside analytical and creative thinking. That’s why, alongside data.org, Microsoft’s AI for Good Lab, and GitHub, have launched the Generative AI Skills Grant Challenge, an open grant program to explore, develop, and implement how nonprofit, social enterprise, and research or academic institutions can train and empower the workforce to use generative AI.
The Microsoft AI Skills Initiative includes new, free coursework developed with LinkedIn, including the first Professional Certificate on Generative AI in the online learning market; a new open global grant challenge in coordination with data.org to uncover new ways of training workers on generative AI; and greater access to free digital learning events and resources for everyone to improve their AI fluency.
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: On goung
- You do not need to have backgroud in coding. The course is designed for those with little or no knowledge about data.
- Access to Laptop and stong internet connection will be a great advantage
- You must be able to read and write
- You just need to be willing to learn.
- Recognized certificate of Completion
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process…
Click Here to Take the Course