Nigeria’s Under 25 Incubator program was founded to ensure that all young entrepreneurs, regardless of their economic background, can succeed. We give you physical and mental space, so you can focus more of your energy on your venture and achieving your full potential. Nigeria’s under 25 Incubator program provides you with 12 months of free workspace at the SME100 Africa office, Shared meeting spaces including formal board rooms and creative spaces, and additional meeting spaces and performance spaces.
You need an ecosystem to build, grow, and sustain a social enterprise. Nigeria’s Under 25 Incubator program connects entrepreneurs with key partners to advise and directly support them.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: ongoing
- The founder(s) must not be older than the age of 27 at the time of receiving the award and the company must have been in existence for at least 3 years.
- The founder must be a Nigerian.
- The company must be contributing to social economic development in Nigeria.
- The line of business must be ethical and in accordance with the Nigerian laws.
- The business must be duly registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
- Opportunities to present directly to ecosystem stakeholders, press, and potential funders at final showcase events.
- Access to a wide range of innovators, influencers, and community figures through conferences and events.
- During the program, Fellows receive more than 100 hours of:
– Strategy and operations consulting.
– Legal and business advice.
– Technical advice.
– One-on-one leadership coaching.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.