Application for NITDA Coursera Scholarship Programme for Young Nigerians cohort 2 is opened. NITDA has partnered with Coursera to offer learning scholarships that will enable Nigerian citizens to obtain professional certifications from some of the world’s leading multinational tech companies (e.g. Meta, Google, IBM) and top ranked US universities. Applicants are to select one certification program each from Category A and Category B that they wish to be enrolled in.
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 14th June 2023
Category A (IT Career Pathway): offers a total of 19 professional certification programs to help you kickstart a successful IT career. Each program comprises a series of related courses focused on providing deep knowledge and hands-on skills required for employment. When you complete each individual course within the program, you’ll earn a certificate of completion. However, the professional certification will be earned when you have completed all the required courses in the program.
Category B (Complementary Skills Pathway): offers 4 certification programs for you to choose from to complement your IT career skills and sharpen your use of digital productivity tools, entrepreneurship, or freelancing skills.
Available Learning Paths
• Google Data Analytics
• Google UXDesign
• Google IT Support
• Google Digital Marketirg & Ecommerce
• Google Cybersecurity Professional
• IBMData Engineering
• IBM Machine Learning Practitioner
• IBM Data Science
• IBM DevOps and Software Engineering
• Meta Front-End Developer
• MetaAndroid Developer
• Meta Back-End Developer
• Meta Social Media Marketing
• Meta iOSDeveloper
• Artificial Intelligence Practitioner
• Software Testing and Automation Professional
• Game Designer
• Game Programmer
• Cloud Computing Professional
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Must be able to read and write
- Must have access to a computer and internet connection
- Must be able to dedicate time to start and complete the chosen program
- Free access to coursera Courses
- Professional certificate of completion
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.