Orange Corners is a 6-month incubation program that we offer to young entrepreneurs. Orange Corners acts as a link between these creative business owners and the commercial sector. This benefits all parties involved greatly. The Kingdom of the Netherlands launched Orange Corners in partnership with a nearby service provider. Our goal is to expand and fortify Nigeria’s entrepreneurial environment. By giving young people the appropriate chances, skills, and access to markets, this ecosystem should help them develop their company ideas and become successful entrepreneurs.
The programme will be delivered in person and virtually due to the development of the pandemic. This program will not only provide the foundational entrepreneurial knowledge,
tools and resources needed to transform an idea into a business but will also make available the networks and support needed for sustainable growth of the business.
The programme is funded by scholarships by the government of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and our private partners.
Host: Orange Corners
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: February 2023
In order to meet the selection criteria you must be:
- Be an aspiring entrepreneurs from Lagos, Nigeria
- Be between 18-35 years old
- Have a validated innovative business concept, not more than <2 years old
- The product or service responds to a local challenge in Nigeria
- The product or service relates to the Sustainable Development Goals
There is a variety of benefits the program will offer you of which the most
important ones are:
- Enterprise Management Training
- Business Incubation & Advisory Services
- Funding for prototype development & testing
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.