Peking University (Overseas Students) Scholarship was established in 2012 to support outstanding students to study undergraduate and/ or postgraduate degree at Peking University.
The scholarship is categorized into two categories: full and partial scholarships. The full scholarship covers tuition fees, monthly stipend (including living allowance), and medical insurance. The partial scholarship only covers tuition fees.
Organizer: Peking University, China
Category: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: April 2023
- Scholarship application is opened to students from all nationalities
- Applicant must hold an offer to study at Peking University as an overseas student (freshman) and has not receive any other scholarship funding.
- Student who enrolled for professional degree program, joint degree program and English taught program are not eligible to apply.
- Tuition fees,
- Monthly stipend (including living allowance),
– Undergraduate : 2000 CNY/month
– Postgraduate : 2500CNY/month
– PhD : 3000CNY/month
- Medical insurance
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.