Applications for the Singapore Management University 2023 Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship are now open. Established in 2019, the Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is available to first year full-time undergraduates pursuing any degree programme at the Singapore Management University. The objective is to nurture undergraduates to be creative, reflective global citizens and future leaders devoted to creating meaningful impact in business and society.
Organizer: Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship
Degree Category: Undergraduate
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: Not stated
- Full-time first-year undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme
- Any nationality with priority for Singaporeans, Malaysians and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Excellent academic results
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and social skills
- Actively involved in sports and community service activities
- Total value up to $87,400 (towards subsidized tuition fees, study-related expenses and provisions for University-approved overseas student programmes).
- Tenable for up to 4 years of the recipient’s academic studies, subject to continued observance of the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of award.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.