DevCareer, a non-profit organization, partners with UK-Nigeria Tech Hub to upskill 1700 technology enthusiasts through The DevCareer tech program . Our goal at DevCareer is to support underrepresented tech talents entering the industry by providing resources, scholarships in collaboration with learning platforms, fostering an inclusive community, and exploring innovative approaches.
The component of the 6-month long program is 100% virtual; think of workshops, live classes, peer learning sessions, LMS, mentorship etc.
The UK-Nigeria Tech Hub is an initiative by the UK Government’s Department for Digital, Culture, Media, and Sports (DCMS) to support the growth of the technology ecosystem in Nigeria and works to stimulate local digital economies, support inclusive and sustainable economic growth and jobs, build high-end digital skills, and forge innovation partnerships between local tech firms and international businesses. UK-Nigeria Tech Hub is an initiative by the UK Government to support the growth of the Nigerian tech ecosystem.
Organizer: UK Government
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Duration: 6-month program
Application Closing Date: On-going
- Software Development
- Product Management
- Product Design
- The DevCareer tech program welcomes young people from all communities in Nigeria, regardless of gender or educational background.
- You do not need to have a background in coding. The course is designed for those with little or no knowledge of programming.
- Access to a Laptop and a strong internet connection will be a great advantage
- You must be able to read and write
- You just need to be willing to learn.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.