[Apply Now] UNICEF Internship Programme 2023 For International Students and Graduates
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF through global internship opportunities.
Interns at UNICEF get experiential learning opportunities in the humanitarian sector and a meaningful internship experience that will support their academic, professional and personal development.
Our Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience. Duration: The duration of an internship is normally between six and twenty-six weeks. Internships can be on a full-time or a part-time basis
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: On-going
• At least 18 years old.
• Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years.
• Proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
• Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
• Have strong academic performance and motivation
• Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
- UNICEF provides a monthly stipend to interns.
- A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Visa: If necessary, UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for our visa applications.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.