[Apply Now] UNICEF Internship Programme for Students and Graduates
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with UNICEF’s work. Internship opportunities are available worldwide. Learn more about where we work.
While most of our internships are full-time, some are not. How long and how often you work in the office depends on the agreement you make with your supervisor and the project and office you are assigned to. Some internships can be carried out on a part-time basis, or even remotely For the internship to be worthwhile and effective, the duration is usually between 6 and 26 weeks.
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: On-going
To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- Be proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- All our interns are entitled to a stipend as a contribution towards living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution.
- A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.