United States International University-Africa (USIU-Africa) has partnered with the Mastercard Foundation in its global Scholars Program. This initiative will offer academically talented youth from Africa facing financial, gender, displacement, or disability constraints an opportunity to access world class university education.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at USIU-Africa will provide full-cost scholarships to young Africans who are first-time undergraduate degree-seeking applicants. By completion of their studies, scholars will be required to lead changes in their communities and contribute to meaningful transformation across the continent, having been equipped with internationally recognized and locally applicable qualifications.
Scholarship provider: MasterCard Foundation
Degree Category: Bachelor’s Degree
Study Institution: United States International University – Africa, Kenya
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: Monday, February 20, 2023
- Applicants must not exceed 29 years old
- Scholars must demonstrate good academic talent
- Must be interested in, and meet USIU-Africa admissions criteria and academic qualifications to undertake, any of the approved 13 undergraduate degree programs for the Scholars Program at USIU-Africa
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars at USIU-Africa will receive holistic support which includes:
- Tuition and functional fees;
- Laptops, books and other learning materials;
- Reasonable accommodation and meals;
- Medical insurance;
- Transport to and from home;
- Access to leadership training;
- Access to entrepreneurial training;
- Psycho-social support, career counselling and mentorship;
- Disability needs will be reasonably catered for.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.