The UCL Global Masters Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from lower income backgrounds to pursue full-time Master’s degree studies at UCL. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need and upon the recommendation of the Student Funding Office.
In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants need to have submitted a complete admission application to UCL (including the submission of references).
Scholarship provider: University College London
Degree Category: Masters
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: 27 April 2023
- The value of the bursary is £15,000.
- The scholarship is tenable for one year only unless the full-time programme is 2yrs in length. In that case the scholarship will be paid 50% in each year.
- The UCL Global Masters Scholarship may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries.
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria: applicants must:
- be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- come from a lower income background
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Master’s degree at UCL in 2023/24. Please note: Distance-learning options are not eligible for this fund; students must
- be coming to the UK to attend UCL in person.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.