The Think Big Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships 2023/2024 are available for prospective international students who wish to pursue their academics at the University of Bristol in the year 2023.
Applying for Think Big scholarship automatically qualifies you to be considered for any other University of Bristol international scholarships that you are eligible for. You do not need to submit two separate applications.
Scholarship provider: University of Bristol, UK.
Degree Category: Undergraduate & Masters
Eligible Country: International
Application Closing Date: 27 February 2023 & 24 April 2023.
- Applicants must be an oversea Student seeking to study at the University of Bristol
- Applicants must have applied to start any full-time undergraduate course, excluding Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science at the University of Bristol, starting in September 2023.
- Applicants must have applied to start any one-year, full-time master’s programme, or one of our eligible two-year programmes – Social Work (MSc) and Law (MA), starting in September 2023.
- Scholarship awards for postgraduate international students are valued at £6,500, £13,000 and £26,000 per year and can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Applicants may also be eligible to receive a £3,000 living cost bursary during their first year of study.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. bristol.ac.uk/students/support/finances/scholarships/think-big-undergraduate/. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.