Wema Bank in paternership with Enterprise Development Centre, Pan Atlantic University, and Mastercard Foundation brings the “Transforming Nigerian Youths” program. The Transforming Nigerian Youths program aims to create a network of entrepreneurial and managerial change-makers specifically youths and women across the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in Nigeria.
Eligible Country: Africans
Application Closing Date: On-going
- Applicants must be a female entrepreneur
- Applicants must be between Aged 18-35?
- Applicants must live in Nigeria
- Capacity building at no cost
- Mentorship by industry Leaders
- Seed funding for your business
- N500,000 grants to participants, and so much more.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must read the full details about the program before proceeding to the application page. Click here to check the official announcement page for more details about the application process.