In my previous post, I talked about ‘BEGIN WITH THE END IN MIND’ and it was said that:
To begin with the end in mind means to start with a clear understanding of your destination. It means to know where you’re going so that you better understand where you are now and so that the steps you take are always in the right direction.
While that is so important, the importance for us to begin with what we have can not be overemphasized.
Yes, begin with what you have! The journey of a thousand miles they say, begin’s with a step.
It is a risky step! Take that step you need to take now, for it’s more risky not to take a risk. Remember, Rome was not built in one day.
There is something you have now, you can start with. The first thing you need to get started is not money; Yes, you don’t need money to start.
You need an idea, you need directions and you need opportunity. Starting an adventure with just money will end in futility.
Don’t tell me, lack of money is the reason you have not started that your dreamed pursuit or business. Don’t always base your plans on finance, like I will do this if there is money. I tell the truth, if you do that, the money may never come.
Make the plans for your God given vision and dreams, take a step and the money will come afterward. If you care to ask, I will tell you how I am able to publish my books and has establish a 6 figure business with no money in view at first.
Even God will require something from us, before He bless us. To Moses He asked, what is that in your hand? a rod, Moses replied.
The Zarephate woman, had just their last meal and Elijah was like bring and lemme eat first.
Elisha asked the window who came asking to be helped out of the hands of her creditor, what do you have in your house? and she was like a little pot of oil.
Jesus took just five loaves and two fishes to feed how many thousand men? The list is endless, so no more excuse from you.
Begin right away with what you have, stop that procastination, go after that your God given vision and business and you will come to agree with me that the feet of the just are ordered by God.
“The best way to learn how to start is to start and the best time to start is now!”
PS: I know you have been blessed by this article. if yes, Kindly drop your comments and questions.
I’m Joseph Awanle,
The evangelistic writer
Please Report Any Broken Link or Download Difficulties You Experienced to The Admin Via WhatsApp: CLICK HERE. You can also join our Whatsapp Group via the button below this Page.DISCLAIMER: We Do Not Take Credit For Any Of The Materials Featured On this Platform, they remain the properties of the original content creators. Please check our Disclaimer Statement
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS FOR FREE
- Download Apostle Joshua Selman Messages
- Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages
- Download Apostle Michael Orokpo Messages
- Download Bishop David Oyedepo Messages
- Download Pastor Paul Enenche Messages
- Download Pastor Benny Hinn Messages
- Download Pastor Kenneth Hagin Messages
- Download Pastor D. K Olukoya Messages
- Download Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Messages
- Download Pastor Funke Adejumo Messages
- Download Pastor Praise Fowowe Messages
- Download Olumide Emmanuel Teachings
- Download Bro. Gbile Akanni Messages
- Download Pastor Mensa Otabil Messages
- Download Pastor Jerry Eze Messages
- Download Apostle Johnson Suleman Messages
- Download Pastor Sam Adeyemi Messages
- Download Dr. Mike Murdock Audio Tapes
- Download Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Messages
- Download Dr. Myles Murone Messages
- Download Apostle Ezekiel Adenipekun Sermon
- Download Archbishop Benson Idahosa Messages
- Download Archbishop Duncan Williams Audio Messages