Marriage and relationship consistutes different set of people; the singles/expectants, the engaged, the newly married, those enduring marriage, those enjoying their marriage, and the divorced.
The common thing to them all is that they all need wisdom, particularly the Singles/expectants, those getting ready to enter marriage in order to get it right. One one should assume he knows it all when it comes to marriage, at every point in marriage wisdom is required.
In this sermon, Bishop Olumide Emmanuel teaches on the wisdom Singles should have in order to maximize their singleness and get it right in Marriage. Use the download button below to download this sermon.
Title: Common Sense For Singles
– Bishop Olumide Emmanuel
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: Buy The Future (1&2) | Dr. Mensa Otabil
- Download Sermon: NOT I BUT CHRIST (1-3) | Bro. Gbile Akanni
- Doownload Sermon: Turning Purpose Into Vision | Dr. Paul Enenche
- Download Sermon: Mental Development For Impact Part Four | Bishop David Ibiyeomie
- Download Sermon: The Keys Of The Kingdom (Part 2) – Koinonia 2019 | Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak