Marriage is the union and agreement between two adults who have different upbringing, different exposures, different backgrounds, and different temperaments to come together to live an husband and wife. With the differences in their makeup, misunderstanding is inevitable at the early stage of their marriage which can excalate into conflict if not managed well.
A lot of Marriages have hit the rock simply because they couldn’t manage their relationships well, they have little or no tolerance for their differences. Managing differences in marriage can be handled well when the two parties have the right knowledge on how to handle it.
In this sermon, Pastor Peter and Ada Eboji teaches on how to deal with differences in marriage and avoid conflict. Use the download button below to download.
Please Report Any Broken Link or Download Difficulties You Experienced to The Admin Via WhatsApp: CLICK HERE. You can also join our Whatsapp Group via the button below this Page.
DISCLAIMER: We Do Not Take Credit For Any Of The Materials Featured On this Platform, they remains the properties of the originer content creators. Please check our Disclaimer Statement HERE
SEARCH FOR MESSAGE HERE
POWERFUL MESSAGES YOU SHOULD NOT MISS:
- [Download] THE BLOOD COVENANT – Bishop David Oyedepo
- Download Sermon: Factors That Weaken Revival | Apostle Johnson Suleman
- Download Sermon: The Secrets Of The Preachers Of Old | Bro. Gbile Akanni
- Download: Honouring Your Mother | Dr. Mike Murdock
- Download Sermon: Dimensions, Atmosphere And Climate | Bishop Tudor Bismark