Marriage is the union and agreement between two adults who have different upbringing, different exposures, different backgrounds, and different temperaments to come together to live an husband and wife. With the differences in their makeup, misunderstanding is inevitable at the early stage of their marriage which can excalate into conflict if not managed well.
A lot of Marriages have hit the rock simply because they couldn’t manage their relationships well, they have little or no tolerance for their differences. Managing differences in marriage can be handled well when the two parties have the right knowledge on how to handle it.
In this sermon, Pastor Peter and Ada Eboji teaches on how to deal with differences in marriage and avoid conflict. Use the download button below to download.
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: The Limitation of Yesterday (Ingathering Asaba 2019) | Apostle Joshua Selman
- DOWNLOAD ALL FESTIVAL OF GLORY 2020 MINISTRATIONS – RCN SERMON
- Download Sermon: Mental Development For Impart Part Two | Bishop David Ibiyeomie
- Download Sermon: The Mystery of Praise in a Dance-Koinonia | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download Sermon: For Your Glory l Apostle Joshua Selman
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Tags: Others