Abuse is coined from two words, ‘Abnormal’ and ‘Use’, and it can appear or take it form in different ways which can be physical, sexual, psychological, cultural and emotional.
It is possible that the abuser does not know that he is abusing others and also the person being abused may not know that he’s being abused. All this happens because of the way society and tradition have engineered us.
In this teaching, Pastor Praise Fowowe teaches on how to deal with abuse in all its appearances both at the abuser end and the recipient of the abuse.
Title: Dealing With Abuse
– Pastor Praise Fowowe
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- DOWNLOAD SERMON: OVERCOMING LUST | Apostle Ezekiel Adenipekun
- Download Sermon: ANCIENT SECRET OF POWER AND RELEVANCE | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download Sermon: Spirit Of Wisdom | Bishop Tudor Bismark
- Download Sermon: Spiritual Warfare – Living Beyond Battles | Apostle Arome Osayi
- Download Sermon: Spiritual Legislation In The Place Of Prayer | Apostle Joshua Selman