Abuse is coined from two words, ‘Abnormal’ and ‘Use’, and it can appear or take it form in different ways which can be physical, sexual, psychological, cultural and emotional.
It is possible that the abuser does not know that he is abusing others and also the person being abused may not know that he’s being abused. All this happens because of the way society and tradition have engineered us.
In this teaching, Pastor Praise Fowowe teaches on how to deal with abuse in all its appearances both at the abuser end and the recipient of the abuse.
Title: Dealing With Abuse
– Pastor Praise Fowowe
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- April 2019 Miracle Service – Koinonia Revival – 2019 Grand Finale | Apostle Joshua Selman
- SHILOH 2020 (DAY 4) EXPLORING THE COVENANT PLATFORMS FOR SUPERNATURAL TURNAROUND | PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE
- Download: How Great Leaders Embrace Change | John C. Maxwell
- Download Message: DISMANTLING DEMONIC ASSIGNMENT | APOSTLE AROME OSAYI
- VICTORY THROUGH FAITH – APOSTLE AROME OSAYI