Fasting is a spiritual practice that was practiced in the old and new testament. It’s an exercise to humble the soul.
A Christian or a believer must have a fasting life if they will have a chance not to backslide.
There is a constant conflict between the spirit of a man and the flesh, and the flesh have higher tendency to always overcome if a believer does not adapt the mechanism to subdue the flesh and tame it by fasting. When you fast less, the flesh tend to manifest more.
Fasting will change your life, fasting will recap your life, fasting will make pour spirit to be at alert.
Download and listen as Arch. Bishop Duncan Williams explains more about the benefits of fasting.
Title: BENEFITS OF FASTING
– Arch. Bishop Duncan Williams
Please Report Any Broken Links or Download Difficulties You Experienced to The Admin Via WhatsApp: CLICK HERE. You can also join our WhatsApp group via the button below this Page.
DISCLAIMER: We Do Not Take Credit For Any Of The Materials Featured On this Platform, they remain the property of the original content creators. Please check our Disclaimer Statement
- DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS FOR FREE
- Download Apostle Joshua Selman Messages
- Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages
- Download Apostle Michael Orokpo Messages
- Download Bishop David Oyedepo Messages
- Download Pastor Paul Enenche Messages
- Download Pastor Benny Hinn Messages
- Download Pastor Kenneth Hagin Messages
- Download Pastor D. K Olukoya Messages
- Download Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Messages
- Download Pastor Funke Adejumo Messages
- Download Pastor Praise Fowowe Messages
- Download Olumide Emmanuel Teachings
- Download Bro. Gbile Akanni Messages
- Download Pastor Mensa Otabil Messages
- Download Pastor Jerry Eze Messages
- Download Apostle Johnson Suleman Messages
- Download Pastor Sam Adeyemi Messages
- Download Dr. Mike Murdock Audio Tapes
- Download Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Messages
- Download Dr. Myles Murone Messages
- Download Apostle Ezekiel Adenipekun Sermon
- Download Archbishop Benson Idahosa Messages
- Download Archbishop Duncan Williams Audio Messages