Characteristics of Emerging Leaders
Emerging leaders desire the opportunity to better themselves and respect when they are allowed to do so. By helping them accomplish their goals, emerging leaders will see the value and long-term growth opportunities available at a particular point in time.
- Potential leaders are not just capable of fulfilling their current role, they go above and beyond to deliver tangible results
- Seeking out extra responsibilities or new skills is a sign that someone could someday belong in a leadership role.
- Emerging leaders inspire others to follow him or her regardless of title or role.
- Potential future leaders are aware of and committed to their values.
- A future leader faces the world with optimism, prepared to work for the better future that he or she envisions.
- Emerging leaders encourage others to grow and often have others who follow them.
Title: Emerging Leaders Summit
– Apostle Joshua Selman