Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19
This word ‘know’ is the same as perceive. It is saying ‘will you recognize it when I do a new thing?
Wouldn’t it be sad for God to do something BIG and NEW in your life and you couldn’t even recognize it? I think so. But this can happen if we don’t LIFT UP OUR EYES and see it from God’s point of view.
He is saying ‘lift up your eyes, look only to me, eyes on me, eyes on me.’ In this He is saying ‘give ME your full attention, look only to ME for what you need done in your life. Lift UP your eyes, come to a new level in ME and see from My point of view, then, and only then, you will not miss what I am doing in your life….eyes on Me.’
Well, Lot looked around, and he found a place that he thought would be perfect for he and his family. The Bible calls it… Was east. It was towards the Jordan. It was lush in foliage. It was a city that was bustling. It was places of opportunity, so Lot choose that part of the land. When Abraham looked the other direction, what he saw was dirt. He saw was dust. No development, just land, and he thought to himself, “Wow. What in the world have I gotten myself into”? But see, it was at that point that God spoke to Abraham, and he said, “Abraham, lift up your eyes now. Lift up your eyes now. Look out as far as you can see from the north, the south, the east, and the west”. He said, “What you can see, the land that you can see, I will give it to you. I will give it to you”.
Someone else may look like they have paradise, but don’t forget – you have the promise. You’re in the process, and you are becoming everything God wants you to be. If you find yourself consumed with a problem today, you’re going through a transition in your life, you’re wondering, “How is this going to work out”? It’s time. It’s time to lift your eyes from the problem and set your eyes on the promises. You got to realize beyond this place is greater heights, greater victories, greater strength, greater anointing. It is time to shift your perspective to God’s promises. someone else may look like they have paradise, but don’t forget – you have the promise. You’re in the process, and you are becoming everything God wants you to be. If you find yourself consumed with a problem today, you’re going through a transition in your life, you’re wondering. It’s time to lift your eyes from the problem and set your eyes on the promises. You got to realize beyond this place is greater heights, greater victories, greater strength, greater anointing. It is time to shift your perspective to God’s promises.
Title: LIFT UP YOUR EYES TO SEE GREATER PICTURE
– GBILE AKANNI
Please Report Any Broken Links or Download Difficulties You Experienced to The Admin Via WhatsApp: CLICK HERE. You can also join our WhatsApp group via the button below this Page.
DISCLAIMER: We Do Not Take Credit For Any Of The Materials Featured On this Platform, they remain the property of the original content creators. Please check our Disclaimer Statement
- DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS FOR FREE
- Download Apostle Joshua Selman Messages
- Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages
- Download Apostle Michael Orokpo Messages
- Download Bishop David Oyedepo Messages
- Download Pastor Paul Enenche Messages
- Download Pastor Benny Hinn Messages
- Download Pastor Kenneth Hagin Messages
- Download Pastor D. K Olukoya Messages
- Download Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Messages
- Download Pastor Funke Adejumo Messages
- Download Pastor Praise Fowowe Messages
- Download Olumide Emmanuel Teachings
- Download Bro. Gbile Akanni Messages
- Download Pastor Mensa Otabil Messages
- Download Pastor Jerry Eze Messages
- Download Apostle Johnson Suleman Messages
- Download Pastor Sam Adeyemi Messages
- Download Dr. Mike Murdock Audio Tapes
- Download Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Messages
- Download Dr. Myles Murone Messages
- Download Apostle Ezekiel Adenipekun Sermon
- Download Archbishop Benson Idahosa Messages
- Download Archbishop Duncan Williams Audio Messages