Some of us look at those who’ve attained unimaginable wealth with disdain while some want to understand the inner workings of their minds. How did they navigate their way to such sensational success? How did they avoid all the perils and pitfalls that seem to entangle much of our civilization?
But if you’re already an entrepreneur or a business owner, then it’s a matter of adapting. Not only do we adapt to survive, but we must also adapt to thrive. Look at the following strategies and see how you can adapt them to your business, or to potentially pivot your business.
- Put God first
- Plan and set goals.
- Don’t overspend.
- Create multiple streams of incomes.
- Read and educate yourself.
- Create long term goals and take daily action towards them
- Don’t engage in negative self-talk, focus your power of thoughts on the positive
- Live a healthy lifestyle
- Overcome the often-stifling fear of failure.
- Effectively manage your time.
Title: Moving From Broke To Billionaire
– Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo