DO not take the gifts of life for granted.
Every extra days that we have, we should be grateful for it
There are two time limits God set
After Noah, God reduced the life of man to 120.
David later revealed that the evening is around 70-80years of age.
There are four seasons of life:
Summer (your youthful years)
Autumn (the evening of years life)
Winter (the midnight years of life)
Growth in all the five dimension that should happen before evening (Luke 2:52):
* Wisdom (Intellectual – formal or informal)
* Stature (Physical)
* Favour with God (Spiritual and moral development)
* FAvour with man (Social and relational development)
This is added to the second stage Economic development
The last stage, Jesus then began his Ministry on earth.
Your walk with God must help you to be able to survive all seasons.
Title: THE FOUR SEASONS OF LIFE
– DR DAVID OGBUELI
Please Report Any Broken Link or Download Difficulties You Experienced to The Admin Via WhatsApp: CLICK HERE. You can also join our Whatsapp Group via the button below this Page.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS FOR FREE
- Download Apostle Joshua Selman Messages
- Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages
- Download Apostle Michael Orokpo Messages
- Download Bishop David Oyedepo Messages
- Download Pastor Paul Enenche Messages
- Download Pastor Benny Hinn Messages
- Download Pastor Kenneth Hagin Messages
- Download Pastor D. K Olukoya Messages
- Download Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Messages
- Download Pastor Funke Adejumo Messages
- Download Pastor Praise Fowowe Messages
- Download Olumide Emmanuel Teachings
- Download Bro. Gbile Akanni Messages
- Download Pastor Mensa Otabil Messages
- Download Pastor Jerry Eze Messages
- Download Apostle Johnson Suleman Messages
- Download Pastor Sam Adeyemi Messages
- Download Dr. Mike Murdock Audio Tapes
- Download Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Messages
- Download Dr. Myles Murone Messages
- Download Apostle Ezekiel Adenipekun Sermon
- Download Archbishop Benson Idahosa Messages
- Download Archbishop Duncan Williams Audio Messages