Incarnation simply means God manifested in the flesh (God becoming Man).
Great is the mystery of Godliness, God was manifested in the flesh and justified in the spirit, sen by angels, preached among the gentiles, received up in glory.
The idea that God became a man is a very difficult idea to explain and that is why the Bible calls it a mystery. The bible says that one of the mystery of Christian faith is incarnation.
The incarnation means that Jesus Christ is the eternal second person of the trinity who in time took upon himself a complete human nature by being born of the virgin Mary through the power of the Holy Spirit.
When Jesus became incarnated, He was truly God and truly human, he possesses these two nature which are not confused, changed, divided or separated.
Download and learn more about incarnation.
Title: The Incarnation
– Pastor Mensa Otabil
Please Report Any Broken Link or Download Difficulties You Experienced to The Admin Via WhatsApp: CLICK HERE. You can also join our Whatsapp Group via the button below this Page.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS FOR FREE
- Download Apostle Joshua Selman Messages
- Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages
- Download Apostle Michael Orokpo Messages
- Download Bishop David Oyedepo Messages
- Download Pastor Paul Enenche Messages
- Download Pastor Benny Hinn Messages
- Download Pastor Kenneth Hagin Messages
- Download Pastor D. K Olukoya Messages
- Download Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Messages
- Download Pastor Funke Adejumo Messages
- Download Pastor Praise Fowowe Messages
- Download Olumide Emmanuel Teachings
- Download Bro. Gbile Akanni Messages
- Download Pastor Mensa Otabil Messages
- Download Pastor Jerry Eze Messages
- Download Apostle Johnson Suleman Messages
- Download Pastor Sam Adeyemi Messages
- Download Dr. Mike Murdock Audio Tapes
- Download Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Messages
- Download Dr. Myles Murone Messages
- Download Apostle Ezekiel Adenipekun Sermon
- Download Archbishop Benson Idahosa Messages
- Download Archbishop Duncan Williams Audio Messages