And he spoke a parable unto them: “Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into the ditch? Luke 6:39
The gravity of being a teacher is too serious.
Those who have been given the responsibility to lead others, if they themselves are blind people, then it is dangerous for other people.
If a man know he’s blind, he should have just accept that and allow others who see to lead him, rather than going around trying to lead people in his blindness.
He who has accepted to be a teacher in theology has accepted to become the highest standard possible that could be produced of the student.
Title: THE STANDARD SPECIE
– GBILE AKANNI
Please Report Any Broken Links or Download Difficulties You Experienced to The Admin Via WhatsApp: CLICK HERE. You can also join our WhatsApp group via the button below this Page.
DISCLAIMER: We Do Not Take Credit For Any Of The Materials Featured On this Platform, they remain the property of the original content creators. Please check our Disclaimer Statement
- DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS FOR FREE
- Download Apostle Joshua Selman Messages
- Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages
- Download Apostle Michael Orokpo Messages
- Download Bishop David Oyedepo Messages
- Download Pastor Paul Enenche Messages
- Download Pastor Benny Hinn Messages
- Download Pastor Kenneth Hagin Messages
- Download Pastor D. K Olukoya Messages
- Download Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Messages
- Download Pastor Funke Adejumo Messages
- Download Pastor Praise Fowowe Messages
- Download Olumide Emmanuel Teachings
- Download Bro. Gbile Akanni Messages
- Download Pastor Mensa Otabil Messages
- Download Pastor Jerry Eze Messages
- Download Apostle Johnson Suleman Messages
- Download Pastor Sam Adeyemi Messages
- Download Dr. Mike Murdock Audio Tapes
- Download Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Messages
- Download Dr. Myles Murone Messages
- Download Apostle Ezekiel Adenipekun Sermon
- Download Archbishop Benson Idahosa Messages
- Download Archbishop Duncan Williams Audio Messages