Reading is one of the exercises that is dying in our society, especially now that social media usage has become the order of the day. Many people now spend more time on the social media that they spend doing some productive things like reading.
Reading has a lot of benefits because it is a means of learning and building capacity for personal development. Many wishes to read but lacks the capacity to do so.
In this presentation, Dr. Olumide Emmanuel teaches on how to revive reading culture and make it an everyday habit.
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: HEALING WORDS | Pastor Joel Osteen
- Download Sermon: Kingdom Mysteries For Lifting – WAFBEC 2020 (Day 5) | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download Sermon: SPIRITUAL IDENTITY – (A SEASON OF TRAVAIL) | Apostle Arome Osayi
- Download Sermon: BATTLES OF THE SONS OF ELOHIM | Apostle Michael Orokpo
- Download: Planning is the key to Winning | Rev. Sam Adeyemi