Reading is one of the exercises that is dying in our society, especially now that social media usage has become the order of the day. Many people now spend more time on the social media that they spend doing some productive things like reading.
Reading has a lot of benefits because it is a means of learning and building capacity for personal development. Many wishes to read but lacks the capacity to do so.
In this presentation, Dr. Olumide Emmanuel teaches on how to revive reading culture and make it an everyday habit.
Search This Site
WE HANDPICKED THESE FOR YOU
- Download Sermon: Redeemed From Family Curse | Dr. Paul Enenche
- Download Sermon: Kingdom Keys To Successful Relationship | Myles Munroe
- Download Sermon: The Forbidden Knowledge | Apostle Arome Osayi
- Ministers’ Retreat – Koinonia Revival 2019 | Apostle Joshua Selman
- THE PURSUIT OF THE INNER STRENGTH – Bro. Gbile Akanni