Assumption they say is the lowest level of knowledge. There are diverse kinds of assumptions out there, there are men assuming they will make a good husband and a good wife, but it was later dawn on them that they are not prepared. Some assumptions can easily be corrected and rectified and some are not.
It is a costly assumption to think the presence of God is still with you without knowing he has left you long ago. It is also a costly assumption to think he’s on his way to heaven without knowing he’s a candidate of hell. Lots of Christians are making so much costly assumptions on their spiritual journey and this is causing a lot of downfall among brethren. Apostle Suleman reveals lots of assumption among Christians and how they can be corrected before it is too late. Use the download button below to download.
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: Anchored To Hope | Joel Osteen
- Download: BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH (PART 2) – CCIC 2020 | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download Sermon: SPIRITUAL IDENTITY – (A SEASON OF TRAVAIL) | Apostle Arome Osayi
- Download Sermon: Supernatural Provision| Archbishop Duncan Williams
- Download Sermon: Accepting Your Spouse | Sam Adeyemi