Pain changes human, but how you come out of pain is up to you, its either you come out better or batter.
We all go through different challenges, disappointment, problems, and all sorts of hurdles in life. Pain is part of life, we must all know that pain is a part of the ingredients for growth, it is part of the pieces that make up the puzzle of life, we need it to make something great out of life. Believers must learn how to recognize opportunities in pain and maximize it. Listen to what Pastor Joel Osteen has to say about making good use of pain.
Title: Don’t Waste Your Pain
– Pastor Joel Osteen
Search This Site
WE HANDPICKED THESE FOR YOU
- Know Yourself: 6 Specific Ways to Know Who You Are
- Download Sermon: THE POWER OF THOUGHTS | Bishop David Oyedepo
- Download Sermon: Prayer Drill with Pst. Meshack Alfa, Pst. Olufukeji Adegbeye – Koinonia 2019
- Download Sermon: The Irrefutable Ministry Of Destiny Helpers | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download: The Law of Giving [Tithe, First Fruit, Prophet Offering] | Apostle Joshua Selman