Grace is that which that God first introduced to empower a man to do the works of the kingdom, not really to address the works of sin, but it was important to bring man back into the fold after the fall of man. Man can no longer carry out kingdom work after his fall then grace was necessary for him to do what he could no longer do. God has made grace available for all men today to do that which is required and carry out kingdom assignment. Apostle Orokpo teaches about the dimension of grace that is available to all men unto good works. Use the download button below to download.
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: REVIVAL (SERIES) | Apostle Ezekiel Adenipekun
- Download Sermon: OVERCOMING SIN | Apostle Johnson Suleman
- Download Sermon: Under Construction | Joel Osteen
- Download: Avalanche of His Presence | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download Sermon: You Cannot Go Into Canaan With Egyptian Mindset – Dr Mensa Otabil