A long-distance relationship exists in courtship and also in marriage. Some have reasons that are beyond their control or the people involves have nothing to do about it, while some are self-arranged. Either which way, a long-distance relationship has its own challenges, it is always a delicate relationship that needed more level of patience, tolerance, trust, endurance, and true love.
Some people were able to cope and manage it well, while some just couldn’t, the relationship crashed.
In this message, Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo teaches on how couples or partners in courtship can manage such a relationship and achieve the best of it. Use the download button below to download.
Title: Managing Long Distance Relationship
– Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo
SEARCH THIS SITE
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: THE POWER OF BREAKTHROUGH SEED | Bishop David Oyedepo
- Download Sermon: PRAYER – WINEPRESS 2020 | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download Sermon: CONVERTING SCRIPTURES TO PRAYERS | Apostle-Johnson-Suleman
- Download Sermon: The Necessity Of Vision | Dr. Paul Enenche
- Download Sermon: Priesthood Ministry | Apostle Arome Osayi