There are so many traits that distinguish a man in life, one of them is excellence.
Excellence means highest or superior quality, the best of a thing. It is a quality that always stands out among others. It is also the quality that is always improving, always desiring to be better or desiring to stand out.
It should be the desire of everyone to exude excellence in every area of life. In this sermon, Dr. Mensa Otabil teaches on the traits of excellence that everyone should covet and how to develop them in order to stand out in all areas of life.
Title: Hunger For Excellence
– Dr. Mensa Otabil
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: Silent Chapters that derail a man | Bro. Gbile Akanni
- Download Sermon: The Unknown Power of Reading Books | Bishop David Oyedepo
- Download Sermon: Positioning For Success Part One | Bishop David Ibiyeomie
- Download Sermon: THE TRUE SPIRIT OF REVIVAL | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download Sermon: THE POWER OF GENUINE BROKENNESS | Apostle Joshua Selman