For we know not how to pray, but the spirit help our inability and limitation.
Believers are not lazy when it comes to prayer, they pray to God always but frustration comes in when the prayer seems not answered or delay. People pray to God but their prayers are not answered because they do not pray in accordance with God’s will. Praying against God’s will is an hindrance to believers prayer.
God assures us of a better way to prayer according to his will which is an acceptable prayer before Him. Archbishop Duncan Williams teaches about this principle in this message. Use the download button below to download this sermon.
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: The Syllable Of Christian Life | Apostle Arome Osayi
- Download Sermon: Planted In The Spirit | Apostle Mike Orokpo
- Download Sermon: MYSTERIES OF THE CROSS | Apostle Michael Orokpo
- Download Sermon: Vessel Unto Honour | Apostle Michael Orokpo
- Understanding The Time And The Season – Dr Myles Munroe