Salvation became necessary after the fall of man which led to the contamination of the nature of man and the image of God in man was distorted and needed to be fixed. The concept of salvation is simply the fixing of the image of God that was damaged through the fall of man and this will need a man to fix it, hence the coming of Jesus Christ.
In this ministration, Pastor Otabil teaches on the various method of salvation that God has to deploy from the fall of man to redeem man back to the image of GOd up till the coming of Jesus Christ and how He perfected the work of salvation.
Use the download button below to download.
Title: SALVATION – PERSPECTIVE FORM THE OLD AND THE NEW TESTAMENTS
– Pastor Mensa Otabil
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- [Day 10] 21 Days Prayer and Fasting | Bishop David Oyedepo
- UNDERSTANDING THE DEMANDS OF BUILDING YOUR FAITH – BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO
- Download Sermon: WAITING ON THE LORD | Pastor Benny Hinn
- Download Sermon: REJOICE | Apostle Ezekiel Adenipekun
- Download Sermon: CONVERTING SCRIPTURES TO PRAYERS | Apostle-Johnson-Suleman