It is dangerous for believers to navigate through life without a voice from God on which way to go, and what direction to follow. God speaks to his people every time, the level at which men will hear his voice depends on their relationship with him, while some will hear him clearly, others may only hear the sound of thunder. The voice of God must become the compass of navigation for believers.
In this sermon, Apostle Orokpo teaches about how men can secure the word of God, and how they can become a conduit through which God speaks to men. Use the download button below to download.
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: Elders at the Gate | Rev. Mosy Madugba
- Download Sermon: PARTAKERS OF THE GRACE | Pastor Meshach Alfa
- Download Sermon: Carriage Of The Spirit | Apostle Mike Orokpo
- Download Sermon: LAWS OF SPIRITUAL ALIGNMENT | Apostle Michael Orokpo
- Download Sermon: The Forbidden Knowledge | Apostle Arome Osayi