We are spirits, we have a soul and we live in a body. The Soul and the Body was made to serve our spirits. Believers should have the understanding that they are spirit and must be spirit conscious. A spirit Conscious person is a spiritual person, a spirit conscious is always connected and tuned to God. Believers should strive to always be spirit conscious.
Listen to Archbishop Duncan Williams as he shares on spirit Consciousness.
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download: BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH (PART 2) – CCIC 2020 | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download Sermon: THE JOSEPH GENERATION | Apostle Johnson Suleman
- Download Sermon: The Place of The Blood | Archbishop Duncan Williams
- Download Sermon: The Mystery of Exemption (1&2) – Koinonia | Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
- Download Sermon: Your Faith | Joel Osteen