Prayer is the priestly responsibility of every believer.
Prayer is a vehicle that changes a believer by the opening up of his organs of interaction and pruning of the flesh.
In this sermon, The man of God teaches about the following:
1. Dimensions of prayer
2. The rules of engagement
3. Principles of spiritual legislation
As believers, the basis of our confidence should not be solely on encounters but on the integrity of the Scripture and God’s promises therein.
As a believer, when you pray, it is not primarily your desire that matters; God vets your intention and motives before granting your request.
Prayer is answered only when it is within the boundary of God’s will. As believers, we approach prayer from a standpoint of God’s love and victory that has already been wrought in Christ..
In this message, Apostle Joshua Selman teaches on how to discern God’s will and pray in accordance to it. Also, you get intimated with the rules of engagement in prayer.
Use the download button below to download.
Title: Teach Us How To Pray (Part Three) – Koinonia 2019
– Apostle Joshua Selman
Size: 29Mb [Lite] Download Now
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: Maximazing Grace For Breakthrough | Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo
- Download Sermon: WINNING | Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo
- ENGAGING AND MAXIMIZING THE DEW OF YOUR YOUTH | Bro. Gbile Akanni
- Download Sermon: The Spiritual Root Of Money | Bishop David Oyedepo
- Download Sermon: Leadership Training | Rev Sam Adeyemi