Luke 11:1 (KJV) And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.
Prayer is part of the priestly ministry of all saints and believers. All believers are mandated as priests to pray.
A sign of prayerlessness is lack of discernment; the faculty of spiritual perception. Discernment is the ability to perceive impulses from the realm of the spirit.
Prayerlessness alters a believer’s spiritual perception and limits his or her possibility to receive from God in the realm of the spirit.
Beyond the accreditation you receive from men, genuine prayer entails praying with a pure motive.
Hypocrisy in prayer has to do with the desire to be seen, accredited and applauded by men rather than sustaining a genuine connection with God.
There are numerous channels through which God communicates His intents to believers; this is usually determined by your level of renewal.
This sermon is an eye opener on what prayer for a believer entails.
In this sermon, Apostle Joshua Selman teaches on why believers need to pray and how to pray. Use the download button below to download.
Title: Teach Us To Pray (Part One) – Koinonia 2019
– Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
Size: 27Mb [Lite] Download Now
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: DEMONS AND HOW TO HANDLE THEM | Apostle Arome Osayi
- Download: WHY GOOD GIRLS MARRY WRONG (SERIES) | PASTOR KINGSLEY OKONKWO
- Download Sermon: Mental Development For Impart Part Two | Bishop David Ibiyeomie
- The Best Way To Find More Time To Read
- Download: The Life Series With Ibukun Awosika