Psalm 106:4 (KJV)
Remember me, O Lord, with the favour that thou bearest unto thy people: O visit me with thy salvation;
Isaiah 49:14-15 (KJV)
14. But Zion said, The Lord hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.
15. Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.
There is a mystery in the kingdom called ‘the mystery of remembrance’, it is another system that God has put in place to reward and restore believers.
There are stories in scripture that are a testament of the mystery of remembrance;
1. The story of Joseph in prison (Genesis 41:1-14)
2. The story of Hezekiah (Isaiah 38:1-6)
3. The story of Mordecai (Esther 6:1-12)
The book of remembrance is one of the ways judgment is carried out. It represents the basis of your advocacy and case before God.
It is not only God that has a book of remembrance. Men should have books of remembrance too.
It is essential for a believer to remember his days of little beginning. A man who can remember the faithfulness of God is a man that can be sustained.
Memory is a deep spiritual mystery; it is a system of retention and a God-given advantage. It is the power of memory that enables man preserve knowledge.
In these sermon, Apostle Joshua Selman reveals the kingdom Keys that are responsible to unlock and open the book of remembrance.
Use the download button below to download.
Title: The Book Of Remembrance – Koinonia 2019
– Apostle Joshua Selman
Size: 16Mb [Lite] Download
Size: 31Mb [Lite] Download