An encounter is an experience or happening that makes a person/something real to you. It furnishes the reality of a person/object to you. It brings a personal conviction.
An Encounter with God is a realm of knowing God has he is, having a First hand experience with God that confirms our conviction in his existence and power.
There is a dimension of the Kingdom that we can attain that makes us have an encounter of touching, seeing and hearing God.
It’s the realm of no return and we personally have a testimony of his existence and his power.
Believers must crave for these dimensions of encounter in our Christian race.
In this sermon, Apostle Joshua Selman teaches about the dimensions of Encounter with God and how to attain those dimensions. Use the download button below to download.
Title: The Dimensions Of Encounter
– Apostle Joshua Selman
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: The Master With The Master Key | Dr Pastor Paul Enenche
- Download Sermon: THE WAYS OF THE PATRIARCHS | Apostle Michael Orokpo
- SHILOH 2020 (DAY 3) – ENGAGING WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT | BISHOP THOMAS AREMU
- Download Sermon: The Gift Of Discernment Of Spirits | Apostle Arome Osayi
- WINEPRESS 2019 Ministration: The Anointing | Apostle Joshua Selman