Pillars are like the strength of a structure, they are the upholder of buildings. Without Pillar a structure will collapse, weak pillars connotes weak structures.
In this sermon Rev. Funke Adejumo relate women as a Pillar to homes, hence women are the strength of the house, they are the strength behind every home. A woman’s strength determines the strength of her home, her weakness determines the weakness of her home.
It’s important for a woman to be strong enough to to hold together her home. This does not comes by magic, it’s as a result of intensive process and that is what this sermon is all about, ‘the making of a Pillar’.
This is a powerful message that every woman must listen to.
Use the download button below to download.
Title: The Making of a Pillar
– Rev. Funke Adejumo
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: Teach Us How To Pray (Part Three) – Koinonia 2019 | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Focus On The Promise Not The Problem – Joel Osteen
- Download Sermon: Under Construction | Joel Osteen
- Download Sermon: Why Marriages Fail | Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo
- Download Sermon: God Has Time For You | Arch. Benson Idahosa