The story of Essau in the Bible is an eye opener to what a man can become irrespective of the past mistakes or damages that has been done to his life or destiny.
It’s the story that teaches about how one can recover lost glory or blessings.
It’s the story that teaches about what a man can become if he’s restless about his predicament.
What are the lessons of recovery we can learn from the life of Essau?
What does it mean to be restless?
Dr. Mensa Otabil has answers to these questions in this sermon, it’s a message that teaches about the system of recovery. Use the download button below to download.
Title: THE RESTLESS ONES
– DR MENSAH OTABIL
WE HANDPICKED THESE FOR YOU
- ARTICLE: BEGIN WITH WHAT YOU HAVE – Joseph Awanle
- Download Sermon: THE POWER OF PRAYER (Complete Series) | Apostle Arome Osayi
- FAMILY MATTER By Rev Funke Felix Adejumo
- Download Sermon: UNVEILING THE POWER OF THE ALTAR OF SACRIFICE – SHILOH 2019 | BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO
- Download Sermon: THE TRUE SPIRIT OF REVIVAL | Apostle Joshua Selman