The story of Essau in the Bible is an eye opener to what a man can become irrespective of the past mistakes or damages that has been done to his life or destiny.
It’s the story that teaches about how one can recover lost glory or blessings.
It’s the story that teaches about what a man can become if he’s restless about his predicament.
What are the lessons of recovery we can learn from the life of Essau?
What does it mean to be restless?
Dr. Mensa Otabil has answers to these questions in this sermon, it’s a message that teaches about the system of recovery. Use the download button below to download.
Title: THE RESTLESS ONES
– DR MENSAH OTABIL
Search This Site
WE HANDPICKED THIS FOR YOU
- Download: Your Assignment The Problem You Are Created To Solve | Dr. Mike Murdock
- Download: Reviving The Reading Culture (Audio) | Dr. Olumide Emmanuel
- Download Sermon: Healing Words | Joel Osteen
- Download Sermon: Miracle Out Of Mistake | Joel Osteen
- Download Sermon: The Pathway of Wisdom | Apostle Arome Osayi