The teaching grace does not make you a teacher. There is a difference between the gift/grace of teaching and the ministry or office of teacher, you may have a loud grace for teaching and not called into the office of a teacher. There is an official calling to teach and there are commensurate responsibilities to the office of a teacher that is not available in the grace of teaching. Believers need to understand this difference so that they will be able to effectively function in their area of calling.
In this ministration Apostle, Osayi did intense teaching on the difference between the two and how believers can function well in them.
Title: THE TEACHING MINISTRY
– Apostle Arome Osayi
Title: THE TEACHING GRACE
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: THE BOOK OF EPHESIANS | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download: The Warfare Of The Mind | Apst. Arome Osayi
- Download Sermon: Prophetic Parables | Apostle Arome Osayi
- Download Sermon: Mercy Conference With Apostle Joshua Selman – (Day 4 Morning Session)
- Download Message: Breaking Limits | Ibukun Awosika