Bitterness is a major challenge of humans that can only take the grace of God to overcome. It is a feeling or showing of anger, hurt due to bad experience, or a feeling of unjust treatment. It is the combination attitude of unforgiveness and deep displeasure at someone’s wrong deeds. Bitterness is one of the sins that God hates and can deny one from experiencing God’s presence. It has also ruined many people’s destiny unknowingly.
In this sermon, Pastor Paul Enenvche teaches on the causes of bitterness, the root of bitterness, its effects in human life, and how to overcome it. Use the download button below to download.
Title: THE TRAP OF BITTERNESS
– DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: Build To Last | Rev. Funke Adejumo
- Download Sermon: The Mystery of Altars of Praise | Bishop David Oyedepo
- Download Sermon: The Holy Spirit – WINEPRESS 2020 | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download Sermon: No Price is Too High To Pay | Arch. Benson Idahosa
- Download Sermon: WINNING THE BATTLE FIELD OF THE MIND | Arch. Duncan Williams