Revival is a season of reawakening from a state of dormancy in a life of a person or territory usually brought about by the outpouring of the Spirit. Revival improves the quality of living of the people in a territory. There are some qualities or characteristics that a believer or a territory that has experienced a true revival will exhibit.
1. Restoration of love and passion for God.
2. Outpouring of the true spirit of holiness.
3. Massive salvation of souls.
4. Passion for the house of God
5. Passion for the Word, worship and prayer.
6. Outburst of finance and sociological advancement
7. Outburst of Miracles, signs and wonders.
8. Impartation of gifts, graces and mantles.God.
Listen as Apostle Joshua Selman lays more emphasis on the expected qualities in the life of a revived Christian. Use the download button below to download.
Title: THE TRUE SPIRIT OF REVIVAL
– Apostle Joshua Selman