Temperament is the inborn traits of nature in you which has effects on the way you think, feel, talk, and act. It shapes your character, behaviour and personality. Temperament has both the negative and negative effects on individuals depending on how they can manage and control their temperament. In this presentation, Dr. Sam Adeyemi teaches on the effect of temperament one’s character and how it can be controlled. Use the download button below to download.
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: Grace For Endtime | Bro. Gbile Akanni
- Download Sermon: The Lifestyle Of The Kingdom | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download Sermon: Dimensions, Atmosphere And Climate | Bishop Tudor Bismark
- Download: IMPARTATION OF MANTLES (39th Year Of Libration Mandate) | Bishop David Oyedepo
- Download: Keys To Becoming A Person of Excellence | Dr. Mike Murdock