Temperament is the inborn traits of nature in you which has effects on the way you think, feel, talk, and act. It shapes your character, behaviour and personality. Temperament has both the negative and negative effects on individuals depending on how they can manage and control their temperament. In this presentation, Dr. Sam Adeyemi teaches on the effect of temperament one’s character and how it can be controlled. Use the download button below to download.
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: WIND OF MERCY – HGC 2020 (House Of David) | Apostle Joshua Selman
- Download Sermon: A Lifting Up By Light | Dr Paul Enenche
- Download Sermon: ATTITUDE IS A CHOICE | Sam Adeyemi
- Download Sermon: HOW PRAISE FACILITATES FULFILLMENT OF PROPHECY | Bishop David Oyedepo
- Download Sermon: Why Marriages Fail | Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo