In this message, Apostle Joshua Selman shared a deep revelation and principles for maintaining and sustaining good relationship among brethren, in the family, courtship and the society at large.
Apostle Joshua Selman is the convener of a Christian meeting tagged Koinonia. A weekly meeting organized by Eternity Network International (ENI), a ministry based in Zaria, Kaduna state Nigeria, where people come to experience WORSHIP, WORD, MIRACLES, AND LOVE, experience true intimacy with the Holy Spirit and learn to be with Him, be like Him and represent Him.
Tilte: Essentials For A Glorious Relationship
File Format: MP3
See Also: Challenging Discussions on Late Marriage – Apostle Joshua Selman
Please Report Any Broken Link or Download Difficulties You Experienced to The Admin Via WhatsApp: CLICK HERE. You can also join our Whatsapp Group via the button below this Page.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- DOWNLOAD CHRISTIAN BOOKS FOR FREE
- Download Apostle Joshua Selman Messages
- Download Apostle Arome Osayi Messages
- Download Apostle Michael Orokpo Messages
- Download Bishop David Oyedepo Messages
- Download Pastor Paul Enenche Messages
- Download Pastor Benny Hinn Messages
- Download Pastor Kenneth Hagin Messages
- Download Pastor D. K Olukoya Messages
- Download Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Messages
- Download Pastor Funke Adejumo Messages
- Download Pastor Praise Fowowe Messages
- Download Olumide Emmanuel Teachings
- Download Bro. Gbile Akanni Messages
- Download Pastor Mensa Otabil Messages
- Download Pastor Jerry Eze Messages
- Download Apostle Johnson Suleman Messages
- Download Pastor Sam Adeyemi Messages
- Download Dr. Mike Murdock Audio Tapes
- Download Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Messages
- Download Dr. Myles Murone Messages
- Download Apostle Ezekiel Adenipekun Sermon
- Download Archbishop Benson Idahosa Messages
- Download Archbishop Duncan Williams Audio Messages
Thank you so much for making this possible for us to download. God bless you guys (The Media Personnels).
Impact Connect, your reward is in Heaven. Thank you for what you give to the body of Christ. Love you all.