Being a man of God entails sacrifice, and this sacrifice is informed by love – the absence of self. People who labor in word and doctrine deserve reverence and admiration.
The role of spiritual leaders in nation building cannot be overemphasized. The foundation for every good society is not just God, but men who devote their time and service to the work of God and have learned to articulate His ways to others in order to shape minds and birth transformational ideologies.
It is our responsibility to honour men of God. Some people may call honor “human worship”, but a true man of God is worthy of double honour.
SEARCH THIS SITE
POWERFUL SERMON YOU SHOULD NOT MISS
- Download Sermon: DELILAH’S LAP A BARBER’S SHOP | Apostle Johnson Suleman
- [Download] Strategies For Perilous Time – Apostle Joshua Selman
- [Downloadd] THE POWER OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS – Apostle Arome Osayi
- [Download] SUCCEEDING IN MARRIAGE – Pastor Kingsley and Pastor Mildred Kingsley-Okonkwo
- Download: Hour Of Visitation – Shiloh 2019 | Bishop David Oyedepo