The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) and the University of Ghana School of Public Health is calling for applications for the 2022-23 MSc SRHPP Scholarships Programme (Masters in Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming). MSc SRHP&P Scholarships are intended to help improve sexual and reproductive health in Sub-Saharan Africa. Scholarships for the 2022-23 and 2023-24 academic years are offered at LSHTM.
The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) and the University of Ghana School of Public Health (UGSPH) have collaborated to create a new online course called the Master of Science in Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming (MSc Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming).On this course, you will learn how to plan, implement, and evaluate programs and policies that are rooted in evidence-based research on sexual and reproductive health in low and middle-income countries.
Scholarship provider: The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
Scholarship Category: Masters
Eligible Country: Sub-Sahara African Countries
Application Closing Date: Tuesday 17 May 2022.
- Payment in full of the LSHTM’s tuition fees at the rate applicable to low- and middle-income countries (GBP 17,000.00)
- Grant of GBP 1,000.00 for IT equipment and/or Internet fees and/or other learning expenditures.
- Be citizens of a country in sub-Saharan Africa and have their primary place of residence there (as defined by the World Bank).
- Have applied for the online MSc Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming program and sent in all of the required extra documents.
- A minimum of two years of experience working in the field of sexual and reproductive health or another health-related profession in a sub-Saharan Africa nation is required.
For this application, the only document/s that must be uploaded onto the Scholarships portal (before the application is submitted) is/are:
- A completed MSc SRHP&P Scholarship supplementary question form for this scholarship.
- Prospective students who wish to continue to be in paid employment during the study period are strongly encouraged to do the MSc part-time and are strongly encouraged to also submit a letter from their current employer to confirm that the applicant is permitted to study full-time for approximately 40 hours a week, including attending about 6-12 hours of synchronous live sessions per week (or at least 2.5 days per week for 24-months part-time or 1.5 days per week for 36-months part-time study).
How to apply for London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine 2022-23 MSc SRHPP Scholarships
To apply for this funding, prospective applicants should complete both steps outlined below by the deadline of 23:59 (BST) on Tuesday 17 May 2022.
- Step 1
Submit an application for study for the MSc Sexual and Reproductive Health Policy and Programming, with all required supplementary documents, via the LSHTM admissions portal. In the funding section of the programme application form, please select ‘MSc SRHP&P Scholarships’ from the drop-down menu in the Scholarship & Funding section.
- Step 2 Submit an online scholarships application for the ‘2022-23 MSc SRHP&P Scholarships’ (which will show as an option from the drop-down menu). Click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below to apply.