NITDA has announced the application for the NITDA Blockchain Scholarship 2022 Programme for Young Nigerians. A programme designed to train over 30,000 young Nigerians on blockchain technology. The scheme has Domineum Blockchain Solutions as the implementing partner and BSV Blockchain Academy as the course content provider.
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) in partnership with Domineum, presents the NITDA Blockchain Scholarship programme that will train 30,000 Nigerians to become blockchain developers. This is open to every Nigerian that wants to acquire digital skills in the blockchain. The mode of course delivery will be hybrid (Online and Onsite across the states of the nation).
Domineum Blockchain Solutions is a Distributed Ledger Technology Company that provides Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) solutions. It was established to offer back-end solutions for partner start-ups and assist Governments and established Companies integrate Blockchain into their operations. The company’s Head Quarters is situated in London, UK, while its research and development (R&D) unit is in San Francisco, USA and Baze University Abuja, and the technology resource center is in Tallinn, Estonia.
Scholarship provider: NITDA
Eligible Country: Nigerians
Application Closing Date: 28th Nov 2022
1. 18 years and above
2. Willingness to commit at least 20hrs per week on the course
3. Some knowledge of coding will be an advantage
4. Applicants must have access to a computer system and strong internet connection for the online classes
- Training and Certification
- Exposure to real life projects
- Outstanding teams in the project phase stand the opportunity to join an incubation program in London while others will be exposed to the BSV Ecosystem where they can be involved with various projects.
Interested applicants are to check the official website for the proper Application procedures. Visit the official announcement page for more details. To start your application, Click the apply now button below.